Sunday, November 22, 2009

Young and Beautiful: Utah Couple Photographer

















This shoot was a blast. We had to fight fires and smoke to get these shots (the local fire department was staging a fire at one of our locations). Luckily this couple was adventurous and easy going. . .so we just shot pictures amidst the smoke and I think that they still turned out great! Also, while I was going through the pictures I noticed that she looks like one of my favorite celebrities. Only prettier! Someday when this married couple has a baby I hope I can take pictures of their little one. Just look at both of their eyes, gorgeous, their future children are blessed to have such lovley eyes in their genetic makeup! thanks you two. . . for a great shoot!

2 comments:

  1. We love them..thank Mandi! We can't wait to see all of them. You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love them! I love Becky, she's a doll. I told Clint I'm upset that we haven't had ours done yet and that I want them done asap! lol We really need to get this set up.. no more procrastinating!

    ReplyDelete