Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Taking a Break


I feel a lot of gratitude for the blessings in my life: Our baby girl has arrived safe and sound. I won't be doing any professional shoots for the next few months so I can spend time getting to know her. If you are looking for a photographer I can recommend my friend Jandee, she has a nice clean style and high quality images. For more information visit her website at http://jandeejones.com/. I'll be back to work sometime in the spring, See you then!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the beautiful children and charming husband, glad to see your happy and doing well. I happened to come across your photography, my wife also loves photography and the sort. Have 5 little ones myself =) Oh how life turns out, lol. Best wishes for you and your family and take care.

    ~Cade Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about you today, I thought wonder if you posted your little girl. Wow she is cute, nice job. I love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful Mandy! Congratulations to you and Blake!!!

    ReplyDelete