Monday, April 18, 2011

K&J at The Villa: Utah Wedding Photography

So, I photographed this reception about 3 weeks ago. I had a blast. The reception was held at The Villa Reception Center in North Utah Valley. The location is gorgeous. The Villa is nestled in a pear orchard with a beautiful mountain backdrop. It is like stepping into a bit of Italy when you walk though the doors. The owners built the villa as their home to remind them of the years that they spent in Italy when they were first married (how romantic is that?). It is absolutely charming. It is, comfortable, eclectic, Italian, and has a very cozy. . .yet elegant feel to it. I like that it is also a home, not just a center for large parties. I spent a bit of time photographing The Villa, since I was so in love with it. Also, a bonus: It has white walls which make indoor photography so much easier :)

And I also rather enjoyed photographing CUTE K & J. Who are extremely photogenic and charming themselves. . .


























No comments:

Post a Comment