Saturday, October 29, 2011

Orchard Farewell Family Pictures: Utah Family Photography

This beautiful group of people allowed me to photograph them all together one last time before some of them move back to Tonga and one is deployed to Afghanistan. What a special reason to have a large group photo taken. I'm so glad I got to meet them all and spend some time taking these fun family photos. I think that photography has such power to preserve memories and take us back to times past. I hope that these photos will make their way across the world and help this family feel a little closer.



This cute couple is going to welcome a brand new baby into their home in the next few months. I'm sure their baby will be stunning!






I love this next one, isn't she gorgeous.






All the kids in this family are just adorable. . . and so good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment