Friday, November 11, 2011

Smiles, Giggles, and Lovely Yellow: Utah Family Photography

This session was up American Fork Canyon. I am pretty sure this area (all of upper AF Canyon) is my new favorite location for fall pictures. The yellow leaves are so bright and vibrant and make for such a pretty backdrop. I was a little liberal with allowing sun flare, backlight and warm rays to wash over the lens for these photographs. I wanted to capitalize on the yellow hues and create some sunny pictures. The kids were so fun, they were so good and smiled plenty. Some of their sibling shots are my favorite sibling shots I have ever taken.






I think the mountain makes for a cool backdrop below.






I think this next couple picture is so cute. I love how natural it is.

1 comment:

  1. love these! Those shots of the kids are to die for! I love them! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete