Monday, September 5, 2011

Can You Hear the Wedding Bells? Utah Wedding Photography
















August was a very busy month for weddings. I took pictures at 2 of them on back to back weekends and the LDS temples were loaded full of happy couples embarking on a new life together. I have many many many things to update, but all in due time. First off, this wedding was 2 weeks ago. The weather was great, the couple was so sweet, and they had so many loving and supportive people with them for the big day. The families were so nice and fun to work with. As I was editing their pictures I couldn't help but notice how pretty this little bride's smile is :) notice how her teeth are perfectly aligned.

Also, her little sisters are so cute. One wants to be a photographer and the other wants to be a teacher, how could I not be endeared to them?

1 comment: