Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Time to get Personal. . .

It's that time of year:

The Husband is gone A LOT. He is in school and working full-time. Our time is in short supply and seems to decrease by the minute (how's that for a statement to ponder?).

In this house we are all unwell, ear infections, fevers, flus, strange rashes, herniated vertabrae, nerve compression . . . one thing after another.

One of us will most likely be getting neck surgery soon. blah. . .

The holidays are fast approaching and I am starting to format my "family Photo-books" to get them done in time for Christmas (Yearly I put a digital photo-book together that chronicles our happenings, I write in it a lot. . .do one for each kid. . . it's the family blog that I don't have).

The leaves are starting to change colors, just a little bit. Fall is my favorite season, by far.

Our family is due for a change too. SO. . .

Due to the craziness that is called 'life' I won't be taking any more photography session this year (2011). STOP, don't freak out, if we've already set something up, tentatively set something up, or you've emailed me requesting information (even today). . . you're safe. I'll still do your session. I'm just planning to ease out of photography by the end of October (see you still have time).

I want November and December to be months that I focus on photographing my own family, working on family projects and just doing 'family stuff.'

That being said: there are exceptions to every rule, like births, weddings, etc. . . life events that cannot be postponed. . . email me for availbility for those types of things, I might fit you in, or I'll give you a dang good referall.

Here's a few photos from the last few weeks.




See, now you understand why I want to spend more time devoted to these amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment