Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cute Family at Mt. Timp. LDS Temple: Utah Family Photographer

These are my sweet neighbors. I love how their pictures turned out. Especially the fun montages that I made (at the bottom of this post). They are wonderful friends, it was great to enjoy the beauty of the temple grounds with them.


Because they all look so serious in the picture below, I could NOT refrain from creating an 'antique' picture. . . learned this fun technique at a photoshop class, email me if you want more info on where I took my latest class. It was awesome.








4 comments:

  1. These turned out great! I love love love the montages. Wonderful job, Mandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute... can't wait to see ours. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling. I like the antiquing...That's super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE the Timp temple grounds. I think they have the most beautiful flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete