Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Baby is ONE: Utah Child Photographer

My little man is ONE. Time goes by so quickly. For his one year photo shoot I followed him around the house for a few hours in the afternoon. He loves to go in his room and read books, he also loves to get on his rocking chair and rock (only with supervision of course).

At his party I took these pictures of him digging into his cake made by Raven.
I love the clean (messy) look of the cake pictures.
He is beautiful, of course I am biased because he is mine.




I know you won't believe me: his eyes are NOT photoshoped. He is just facing a window that is shedding beautiful natural light into his baby blues and making them pop out!






Reading his books in his room. . . sigh!


Oh how I love this little one. My heart melts looking at these pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I love how the cake ones turned out! And the one where he's reading the book--heart melter! What a sweet boy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is seriously adorable! His blue eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good pics- i love him in his crib- and standing in the chair- so boy like. :) what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete