Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Laughs, Love, and Fun: Utah Family Photographer

This family shoot was at Neilson Grove Park. It's one of my favorite places to shoot out. With the cowboy hats and the barns I decided to try out my skills at photoshop and turn out some vintage colored proofs. What do you think? I liked how this family had a lot of laughs and seemed at ease with one another! love these pics.







Love: sigh



there are no words. . . . .

That's a french fry that the little one is enjoying! makes me hungry.

I love how they are all laughing. beautiful!






2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you Mandi! Your dream is coming true. If Melissa ever gets married....I'll give you a call.

    Have you checked out Justin Hackworth's photography. He is very very good. And I loved his marketing. I'll tell you about it sometime.

    I miss you my friend and love you too.

    ReplyDelete