Monday, March 14, 2011

Getting Married: Utah Engagement Photography

























This was a special session because I had the opportunity to take pictures for J, my brother in law, and his adorable fiance. I really enjoy taking pictures for my family because I feel like it's a talent that I can legitimately share with them. I'm not the best cook, so I'm not the type to cook people dinner or bake cookies . . . but taking and editing pictures: That I can do!

J and N have a cool story: They met in Virginia while J was working on his MBA and N was working for NASA. She has since returned to Utah to finisher her masters degree and he is still in Virginia finishing his MBA so they have had a long distance relationship for the past 6ish months.

She is such a catch and we are so happy that J waited patiently to find her. I think she is fantastic. Besides being incredibly intelligent, she loves to travel, has great taste is jewelry, is so good with kids, and so easy to get along with.

And J, he's pretty awesome too.

1 comment:

  1. This is J speaking :) Mandi is fabulous. She knows how to use natural light to get incredible shots. Extremely happy with how these turned out!

    ReplyDelete