Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sister is Back From Peru, Alive.

Happy Wednesday!

I had a pretty productive day! Cleaned and de-clogged my shower, swept my floor, called a client, visited with my sister who just got back from Peru on a humanitarian aide trip with her Hubby (here is a few head shots I took of him for some Medical School Applications):




He was recently accepted to 3 different Medical Schools (very good ones) and we are so excited for them! I'm pretty sure that they accepted him because he had such a great head shot, right? ha ha ha.

Anyways,

It was really fun to look through her pictures and talk about the places she visited and the work that she did for some of the villagers. I was surprised to find out that in most villages you are not allowed to take pictures and that if you do, you have to pay a large amount of money to do so. Interesting. Luckily the village that my sister went to was a little more open to photography.

I apologize for no Tuesday tip this week. I have some good ones in the making, but have lots of editing to do from some shoots over the weekend. Look for a tip next Tuesday, and have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment