Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky Winners: Better a little late than NEVER.

So, when I said 8:00am, I meant "When my internet decides to work" so please forgive me for my tardiness. I had every intention of posting right at 8:00am on the dot (What did you say? "The road to hell is paved with good intentions," ok I know, thanks).

well, I picked the random winners at random.org with a random number generater.

and the two LUCKY winners of one free photo session in 2012 are:





So Comment #1: Raven- Oooo...Pick me! Pick me! I would be thrilled if I won and you did a newborn shoot for our soon-to-arrive baby boy.

and Comment #8: Mindy- I am so desperately in need of family pictures. This would be so awesome!!

Congrats Raven and Mindy! I will email you later today.

And now I feel bad because I wish I could give you all a free session :(, I will be having more giveaways though, so check back to see what other freebies I will be giving away. Thanks for playing.


P.S. Towie says "hi" (My son insisted that we needed to post a picture of Towie)

No comments:

Post a Comment