Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Heirloom Dress: Utah baby photography







Did you see her flexibility skills? She is totally doing the splits. Wow, future yogi.








This little darlin is wearing an heirloom dress crafted by her maternal great grandmother. Lucky me that I got to capture her as she displayed the beautiful handi-work. I really like how the color of the dress looks with her hair and eyes. precious, if you ask me.

PS. Don't forget to enter the fascinator giveaway a few posts below. you have until Friday at midnight, and the best part is. . .there is no catch. just leave a comment and you are in the drawing :)

2 comments:

  1. Michelle WalkenhorstMay 25, 2011 at 8:14 AM

    What a beautiful dress! I love the little booties! Little Miss looks darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work!!! Little M is seriously so darling!!! :D

    ReplyDelete