Friday, July 8, 2011

My New Favorite Thing, Birth Story Photography: Utah Birth Story Photographer







































This couple was darling, and so excited to welcome their new baby girl into the world. I am so glad that they thought of me when searching for a birth story photographer. Having born two children, I believe that we are closest to God when a new life is brought into the world. For me, it is a moment for reverence and awe. I was so blessed to be a part of this family's miracle moment. I also loved switching gears and focusing on 'telling a story', rather than getting a 'good shot' it was completely candid, and pure. I love the images that were captured, the emotions portrayed, and the artistic challenge that the lighting, and subject matter presented. Many of these images are my new favorites.

Check out this blog to hear their story.

And you may view this G-Rated slide show if you would like to see more images. It is fairly-high-resolution so go ahead and hit full-screen, to get the full effect :)





Are you weepy yet? NO? . . . you're not human (Just kidding).

FYI: I do cry when I watch birth story slide shows, so don't feel bad if you do too.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Mandi, I LOVE IT! I think the pictures are STUNNING! I am jealous that I don't have some like this from when I had Khloe. This is my favorite shoot of yours to date... I miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite too! I really hope I can do another of these sometime. How's the Rain in Washington???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mandi! You did just a good job! You're amazing! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love the video! It is a beautiful portrayal of a miraculous story.

    ReplyDelete