Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Trendography Prints for Kids: Utah Product Photography

A Little Product Photography of one of my favorite products: Trendography Prints

These are the coolest kid-friendly art prints around. As a former teacher of young children I adore how these prints incorporate symbols (word, letters, shapes, and numbers) and bright colors to create an enriching art piece. The prints are sufficiently interesting for children and yet not 'overstimulating.' They help create a print rich environment in your home for fostering early literacy skills. And besides that. . . they are super fun and stylin'




And for us adults that need to get organized. . .these prints, framed or laminated are simply genius:




My current favorite print:



And besides the fact that these prints are uber-awesome on many levels. Wendy, the designer behind them is one of the most talented and generous people I have ever met. I love working with/and learning from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment