Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sweet Even at 3 (weeks): Utah newborn photography










Here are a few pictures from a recent newborn shoot. This little one was already 3 weeks old. She was sooooo very well-behaved. I was amazed. I think she looks very contemplative in these pictures. I have a few more pictures of her brothers and sister to post in the next few days. Not only was she a very well-behaved newborn, but her brothers and sister were just the same. Super nice kids. I need to know the parenting secrets of this cute family:)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent - a beautiful family and charming new daughter. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That family is one of my best friends and let me tell you, you're not kidding. Their kids are so well behaved and so cute and nice. When I grow up, I want my marriage to be like theirs and my kids to be like their kids. :)

    ReplyDelete